Monday, March 18, 2013

Severe food child

Pizza Hut buffet, with salad and pasta and pizza and chips and pizza and garlic bread and soup and ICE CREAM and marshmallows and chocolate mousse and sauce and sprinkles. Obviously no salad was had. Barely touched the soup or pasta. Absolutely colossal bowl of ice cream. Successfully ate until ill. Mega food child swelling in my belly.

I really would like to show you a photo...but no one, including myself deserves that.
dxxxjkdnfkgbdfjhvd

also, check it out, I'm a Beatle.


ALSO, DILEMMA. DO I CLEAN MY ROOM NOW, OR LEAVE IT TILL TOMORROW / WEDNESDAY?!!

Actually, I think I am just going to watch the rest of this Dirty Three documentary, an episode of Mighty Boosh, and then go to sleep and dream of Saturday's Berry Can with palHouwal. Going to get two disposable cameras and absolutely go to town with them. Literally, Canberra town. And also, pack a deluxe lunch. I'm actually so excited, it's going to be wonderful.

Also, Dirty Three's Ocean Songs on vinyl is actually so superb, I've been able to hear the movement of the piano so much more clearly, it's actually incredible. 

Also, pick up a copy of a book called Perfecting Sound Forever by Greg Milner, I'm not far in at all but it's a really interesting read, and an excellent book for music lovers who are interested in looking at sonic loveliness from a slightly different approach. Next after that is Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks. I am excited. There is so much I don't know and I find that out more by learning more, how ridiculous but accurate is that concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment