Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm so fucking messed up in the head I have no idea why this happened

god, can you please send me a new brain or whatever.

my face hurts

and for no fucking reason

so much energy, over a misunderstanding that they actually had no idea about and I'd really like to laugh a lot about it with them...but can't right now I guess.

I actually really would just like to see them.

now my face is doing the hurting thing again.

I walked into a bench and corked my leg.

Maybe I just won't go to sleep tonight and make tomorrow hellish and go for a bike ride after my 6 hour shift.

Maybe I'll go to 7/11 and get some cola and also chocolate...I think I might do that actually. Too bad woolworths and their $2.39 chocolates aren't open right now.

Oh man, I actually want to punch myself in the head and knock myself out for being such an idiot about stupid little things, you are such a little girl, grow the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment