Monday, March 4, 2013

BLACK MONTH

I am setting a challenge to myself this month, I AM ONLY GOING TO WEAR BLACK. I'm not sure why I am doing this, but I think it will be fun as I don't own a whole heap of black clothing and it should be interesting to see WHAT KIND OF RIDICULOUS OUTFITS I WILL CONJURE UP.

Because I love myself so much, I am going to take gratuitous pictures everyday of I don't know, myself?  YES, MYSELF. SELF SELF SELF SLEF SELFSEFLSEF SEFLSEF SELF SEF SELFSE FLSE LFS LS. Whatever. I don't know. I just like black and like to think deeply about things that don't actually matter one tiny bit. NOT ONE TINY BIT. But please, I hope you are all incredibly psychoanalytical about this month's challenge, and why I need to be in black because I'm mourning some loss within and blah blah blah. PLEASE. And let me know. By 'you' I mean myself, because I read this blog more than anyone. Because I love myself. So I will be letting myself know. AAAAAH YES.

NOW TO STOP TALKING ABOUT MYSELF DIRECTLY AND NOW TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF INDIRECTLY.

There is this wonderful deep blue cham-song (is this how you spell it, I am unsure?) in Vinnies up the road from me right now, and I think I will purchase it, but will obviously have to wait until April to wear it out. OH YES.




ALL SELF LOVIN' AND BAD LIGHTIN' AND WITCHIPOOIN'.


what.

No comments:

Post a Comment