Tuesday, May 7, 2013

thingsofmylifeonmay7

thinking that someone is angry at you and doesn't want to speak to you

having spent a ridiculous amount of time with that person and putting so much time and energy and genuine feeling into the friendship with that person and am actually properly worried that they never want to speak to me again? ERrgh okeoke

wanting to speak to them a lot but knowing that it will only make things more yucky because they already have to deal with someone trying to contact them all the time and that's the last thing I want to be--

feeling kind of refreshed thinking about myself and how I can improve my own situation and knowing what I can and cannot change about it

the house fire alarm is going off, I would have burned and died if it was real because I was blogging about my feelings abahahh smokeysmokey smells nice




I kind of want to go to the cinemas by myself (the best experience evereverever)...but I'm not sure I am 100% interested in the film I was going to go and see, so I think I may just go and pick up some strawberries, sour cream and brown sugar and maybe also some chocolate and also probably cola and have a night in and watch My Neighbour Totoro and give myself a bowl cut...even moreso than it already is. Yeah I think that's what I will do.




How Do You Feel-Jefferson Airplane



I JUST WANNA GO AND RIDE A BICYCLE AROUND FRANCE AND GERMANY AND EAT ALL OF THEIR CHEESE

No comments:

Post a Comment