Saturday, May 11, 2013

lvvely

I ended up watching Dead Poet's Society with my parents and little sister.


Such a lovely evening with the fambams actually, I went and got some pizza for us all and cola for myself, and then came back and Sophie and I had a small dance party and we showed mooma and poopa some of our favourite songs, I showed them my favourite Schubert leid and cried in front of them (awesome, I am a tough bitch but put Schubert on and I will weep all 80% of the water inside me out of my eyes ), apparently my grandpa used to sing the one I showed them, it's pretty bliss.


Then we all watched a film, dad and I were the only ones awake by the end of it with Soph asleep on the ground and mum with her head in my lap.


I have a really nice family, I have to remember that when I struggle with rules and whatever. They're actually a real swell bunch.


Goodnight erry body, be good to your mamas tomorrow!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment