Wednesday, May 15, 2013

last hours of teens

-spent in black and silver velvet and black and white paisley fur

-went to see a friend's show with a pal

-listened to Rust Never Sleeps over and over on the way there SOMUCHNEILYOUNGALLDAY

-got to see a friend's show by myself, LUCKY I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH PALBEBEEYAHJERKFACEKRAUTY

-the only boy I have ever dated was unexpectedly there and we had a nice life catch-up before the show---upon reading about the entire concept of nostalgia so much, I am wearing the dead weather t-shirt he got me for my 17th birthday right now (I'm reading Ignorance by Milan Kundera, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM, HE'S GREAT)

-listened to Brahms and Beethoven piano concertos with Xanthius

-am now listening to Beethoven's ninth...AGAIN. (The perfection is actually unfathomable, dear lord)

-am going to put on Fantastic Mr. Fox / Badlands and fall asleep now





(I look really grumpy in all of these, but I am not, I am actually feeling very excellent, thanks beef oven I love you forever and ever and ever)



READY TO SHAKE OFF THIS TEENAGING BUSINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment