Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHHHAAAAA I FINALLY GOT SOME BITTERNESS FROM HER YES. BRING IT LET'S HAVE A PUNCH UP I AM READY I AM A WARRRIOR.

A worrier.

boys  like meeeee cos I'm a worrier a warrior

It wasn't even anything actually hahahah, just small responses and full stops. But I can tell, she loathes me heaps and dayum finally yes she is starting to actually show it towards me. .Yes. And asking me questions. Yes.

YES.

FINALLY.

I am a jerk way deep down everyone I don't really like people to see it but it's there watch out ok, if you deserve it it's coming for you.

That's really mean, no one deserves to be treated badly. I won't do it. Not intentionally anyway. Nah, I wouldn't do it intentionally I don't even like killing spiders.






Warrior-Yeah Yeah Yeahs

tumblr---connorsleggs.tumblr.com wee selfies galore watch out too

No comments:

Post a Comment