Thursday, May 9, 2013

I DON'T KNOW WHAT FILM TO WATCH BEFORE I GO TO BED

I'm probably just going to watch the Darjeeling Limited again, yeah that's definitely happening. Amy you are a jerk. WATCH SOMETHING NEW.

Okay, yeah I'll finish Totoro and then watch Darjeeling. Tomorrow night will be MEGA FILM FEST.

Also, I just remembered I have strawberries and sour cream and brown sugar I will save this for tomorrow night's fun times.

I went and had udon for the first time today with my wifey Alex from high school, she is one of the most beautiful people I know, and I will cherish her for my whole entire life and I hope that she finds happiness in all of the world, no matter how dark it has become for her.

Also, my aunty Barbara called me today just to see how I was doing, it was such a lovely thing. That woman is a saint. She said to me "just remember that the world is all here for you, and it's here for you to enjoy it". I love her so much, she is just SO good. So, so, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment