Saturday, June 22, 2013

that thingg in families

You know how that inheritance thing works in families, when the parents will be finished using a phone or something because they get a new one, their old one gets passed down the eldest child and then the younger children get the eldest child's phone kind of thing? Well, I have officially been excluded from that circle of inheritance ahahahah, it's hilarious. My two younger sisters are both getting iPhone 4's as my parents upgraded to 5's. IT'S SO GREAT I'M ACTUALLY SO HAPPY.

BECAUSE IT MEANS SOME KIND OF EMANCIPATION TO ME?!

I am no longer involved in that small sphere.

I feel really grown up.

And I can catch buses late at night by myself which is such a good feeling. I went and saw Boris on friday night at Sydney uni by myself and caught the 12:30am bus home and didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. It was awesome. I love being a big girl.

I AM A WOMAN.

I am also very sore, I did about 15km of mountain hiking yesterday my everything hurts.

and now I'm listening to flaming lips preparing myself to look after 6 children between the ages of 18 months and 3 years old for two hours. BY MYSELF. WOOH.



No comments:

Post a Comment