Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ADFIHADGJSNFGKSFGSKGLSMRKHSJRGLKSRHBKRLHNKHB

GUESS WHAT TI ME IT IS??!?!?!?!

BLOGGIN TIME!!!!

This week has been absolutely bliss so far, punch work in the face, I never want to do it again ever ever ever ever again I just actually want to watch movies and listen to records and make beautiful meals and sit down and turn everything off and read a book I haven't done that in so long it's mind blowing and ridiculous. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT. LIFE DOESN'T REALLY WORK LIKE THAT DOES IT NOW, NOPE.

Anyway, monday I went and saw a documentary called Michael H., actually you know what I don't really feel like doing this right now man, I WILL DO IT WHEN I RETURN HOME AND AM NOSTALGIC OF ALL THE LOVELY THINGS BECAUSE OH BOY THERE HAVE BEEN SO, VERY MANY LOVELY THINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment