Friday, February 17, 2012

Song of the (real) day

Well, this song. AHAHAHAHA. So I heard it mentioned on a documentary on George Harrison that I was watching, called Living in the Material World, and I haven't actually finished it, Hobbesey has it for the evening. ** Anyway, Joan Taylor-if my memory serves me correctly- was talking about a birthday party that she went to for Brian Epstein and George and John picked her up and they listened to this song on the way to the house where the party was at and they took some acid and things got pretty crazy and apparently very fun and hilarious. So that just reminded me of this song.

Also, it's raining and I'm going on a drive today and this song is kind of appropriate for something like that I suppose.





**Hobbes will be mentioned quite a lot in this blog. She is a little bit fantastic and a total babe, so yes, her presence will be frequent. Embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment