Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Don't go, because you know I will follow

Okay, so thanks to The Horrors, I have had an outpouring of fantastically and stupendously glorious days. Yesterday was brilliant. I woke up wanting to finger wave my hair and look like a 1920's babe, I didn't have the equipment, so I ventured to the shoppies to acquire some. I bought hair curlers, wave clip things and also some hairspray. It was my first day having had no work in quite a long time. So basically I did whatever I felt like. I also made an awesome
velvet bag (you will soon begin to understand my obsession with certain materials, my favourite being velvet) and another bag for all my hair things. I listened to Skying aaaall day. And it was amazing.

Now last night, I went to bed in my sheer black slip and black underwear (no, I will not share photos, sometimes you just feel like doing things like this okay), and I turned on the fairy lights above my bed and put on 'I Only Think of You' by The Horrors, and clearly had such an excellent sleep I didn't wake up until 11:45 this morning. I went to purchase Primary Colours and I wore a black dress that has a hilariously plunging neck line, black sandals and a black hat, a little bit Horrors/Black Belles inspired.

I had so much fun sewing last night I am now going to attempt to make this,

It's Isabel Spurgeon and Mikyla Warr who are both involved with men from the Horrors, and they're pretty fritching wicked.


So yeah, I'm going to try make one of those little sets, they look fun to sleep in, you know? YOU KNOW?!

Now don't get all your judgy socks on, "oooh, she's sewing, she's such a chick, all she wants to know about a band are the people they are dating at the time, rahrahrah", I will destroy you if need be. No joke.

But for now, here are some pics of Primary Colours and my face and clavicles.

What constitutes somebody 'needing' to be destroyed anyway? Hm..dunno. Wha' ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment