Saturday, October 12, 2013

turds

all three girlfriends that I held quite close to me last year, one of which was my closest friend for about six years have turned into selfish turds and dumb neo-feminist power tripping unsupportive egotistical mean butts and I want to say I want them to die but I don't want anyone to die that's a dirty lie hahahahahah I'm so sick of them I do however want them not really in my life anymore...which is kinda of sad on some sort of strange nostalgic level, but I don't really care leave me alone and stop making things up beejes I have really lovely people in my life too and I will cherish them for as long as I live and then even when I die I will cherish them even when I am butt a ghost I will be a cherisher of the lovely people

No comments:

Post a Comment