Tuesday, October 8, 2013

real friends awyeah what's dat?

So today I found out that one of the girls I have regarded as one of my closest friends for a very long time (since year 9, not so much in the last 6 months though) has asked my darling wifey gurl Alex to try and convince me not to serve a mission. She is convinced that my parents have somehow brainwashed me into doing what they want and I know that she thinks my religion is a cult and has for some time and I also know that not once, NOT ONCE have I ever forced my faith upon her or made her feel uneasy about her decision or the different pathways that we have each taken, and I am therefore quite cussing flabbergasted that she would try and use someone who I am a lot closer with than she thinks to try and sway a decision I have made completely for myself and by myself. Alex said that she was afraid of this boy (joshe) about him being 24 and wondering what he wants with me (a 20 year old) despite her (let's call her hoomblah because this is getting confusing) yes, despite Hoomblah having friends who are almost in their 30's. She made Alex think I am really depressed and really unhappy with my life and also made Alex worry that joshe is just trying to get in my pantaloons and have sexy time and I was like nah gurl, nigga please. m8 if he was really like that (which he is not, and I know him well) he woulda tried dat a looooowng time ago he wouldn't have put up with some psycho chick 20 year old who is severely mentally challenged (me obviously) for a year now with just that intention, when a lot of other girls (all other girls) have exactly the same body parts I do, seriously guys, come on. Clothed in a black and white stripey tee, my ripped black jeans, my favourite olive green fur and velvet coat and my burgundy velvet shoes, scarlet lipped and hair washed, WITH A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE I have not so honestly been able to declare  how happy I have been in the last couple of months for the most part, and I was like Alex babeh, I luff yah, and she was like I luff yah too and you should absolutely do whatever you feel you should and if you are happy with it then this is all that matters and I was like yeah gurl I'm serving my mish take dat beeejez.

SO IN THE END HUMAN BEAN RACE, YOUR FRIENDS AREN'T YOUR REAL FRIENDS NO REALLY BE WARY SOME PEOPLE YOU CANNOT TRUST BUT ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO WALK HOME AT NIGHT ON VERY CLEAR SPRING EVENINGS TO APPRECIATE THE SUBLIME BEAUTY OF A SKY THAT HOLDS A WANING MOON AS GENTLY AS IT DOES. STARS ARE AS EQUALLY GENTLY HELD IN PLACE, PERFECTLY SPACED BY A HAND WHO KNOWS ALL. MOMENTS BECOME SWOLLEN IN THE PRESENCE OF THOSE YOU LOVE AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT AND FROM EXPERIENCE  OF MANY FOREVERS HAPPEN WITHIN MOMENTS.

The world is a really beautiful place, filled with much splendour and extravagance, though we are often so swallowed by the nastiness that is so prominent in a society that regard arrogance, ignorance and impoliteness as more regular human traits than their opposites, please remember that there is so much good.

DON'T LET CRAP FRIENDS GET YOU DOWN. JUST BECAUSE THEY MAY BE DEPRESSED, IT DOES NOT MEAN EVERYONE THEY KNOW ALSO HAS A WASH OF DEPRESSION OVER THEM, GEEZ. And try to be a better friend amy you jerk, maybe Hoomblah needs a friend also, but m8 how do I do that when she is trying to tear me away from what I know best, amy you will find a way, yes you will, aight I'm sure I will thanks.

Here yah go, happy snaps!!!

NOTHING WILL GET ME DOWN NOTHING I AM EXACTLY HAPPY EXACTLY  AT THAT SPOT.

I WILL OWN IT BABEH.

What a day, so much all the much, much too much.

LOVE IS THE SOURCE FROM WHICH WE ALL EXIST. Srsly.




No comments:

Post a Comment