Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Today was perfect, this evening is filled with hot angry tears welling

But you know, it's ok!

I CAN HANDLE IT.

BECAUSE LYF. BECAUSE FEELINGS ARE IMPORTANT AND THEY ARE HUMAN.

AND BECAUSE I HAVE A COUPLE OF REALLY GOOD FRIENDS AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY MY HEART AND SOUL AND I LOVE THEM FOR THE EVERS AND EVERS.

Today I went hiking up Mt. Keira, and though I am not quite as quick to jump up a cliff face or scale a mountain as Nick or Liam, I am still so glad that I have a lot of bones in my body that are filled with curiosity enough to do dump things like take a step that is far too large or grab hold of a spiky tree and continue to hold onto it otherwise I would have actually slid down the mountain.

I have a lot of scratches all over my legs, but it is the most exciting thing to remember.

Today was Nick's birthday. I wrote him a letter. He cried. I love him.

It was also Alex El Alam's birthday, we went to dinner and I had a very large plate of pesto ravioli. I love her.

Next week is Annette's birthday and we are going to become extreme versions of ourselves and she has an immense plan for Wednesday, when she turns 21. SO. EXCITED. I love her with all of my heart and heart strings and everythings.

November 29 is the release of a Flaming Lips ep called Peace Sword and please please please have the track I am dreaming of being in there to be in there.

THE JEYBOARD JUST STABBED ME IN THE BACK OW.

I'm going to put on beavis and butt-head and go to sleep because I have work in the morning (yay) and also here are some photos.







hahahahah radiolab yes




























No comments:

Post a Comment