Tuesday, September 17, 2013

annette the tit

too far involved in nippple and toilet jokes is our friendship, deeply rooted by the inappropriate and often disgusting, she has had IMMENSE good influence on me already and we've only really been true friends since our film festival bonanza in may. Check it out--

This is just some David Lynch hair going on....




Annette and I have matching RM's because she is da best and was like they exist here go purchase them for the cheaps and I did and we were ours tonight and we were so cute


got me an addict on the wunder list--so BRILLIANT



 I am now drinking so much water and filling up as many water bottles as I can but unlike her I do actually pee, yeah you totally needed to know this



 a book I got yesterday for funsies--IT'S. REALL Y. GOOD



love of my life



this thing has nothing to do with Annette, this is a paper bag covered in two pages of feelings I have towards this absolute psycho chick, wrote it at work, I seem to think it is somewhat of a masterpiece for some reason?




luv u annette, luv u self nite X

No comments:

Post a Comment