Saturday, August 3, 2013

get over that sorrow, girl (this is truly the perfect song of life)


Pneumonia-Bjork


I have had such a beautiful day with my mama and aunty's at a conference for da ladies, then a seafood buffet with the father and uncles added to our party.

Then a 21st for a girlfriend of mine in high school, I was a Mulan.

In the middle of a conversation with the hitch hike boy via email and he is with 6 german girls in north queensland and is picking up tiny bits of deutsch haha he is amazing.

Just haad an hour and a half deep and meaningful with my poopa he is truly actually properly the greatest most beautiful and lovely sweet man alive, he is truly perfect and m8 was my mooma lucky to have found him. So sweet.

geeeeeesbgnmurnsgerrehbodeh ALRIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment