Saturday, November 30, 2013

the self and it's properties


There are often at least a couple of times a year when I see an opportunity to kind of write myself a small manifesto for the next few months to improve myself and help me see all I am surrounded by in a better light. Of course, I am seized many times a day when I am able to reflect on my behaviour and see places that need a little bit of help, and then all of these snowball into one and I am left a quivering mess of human and have so much I need to think about changing about my self--traits that I have picked up maybe not for the better.

One month away from the new year--purchasing Christmas socks today has made me very aware of how close Christmas actually is--and having gone through a lot of changes in my life since I last really had a manifesto time, I've had a lot of experiences this year where I have been tested hugely and I have become aware of how much harder I need to work and how much better I need to be. There is so much I need to learn about the world and about LIVING and I've found the pathway I need to take that will lead me to another collection of pathways when I arrive at that next intersection. But there is so much I need to do to walk confidently down the first pathway. I'm excited to make changes and to improve. To hate things and people less. And love them more. All encompassing, that's probably what I really need to remind myself. And that although I don't come first, I also don't come last and need to think about myself sometimes, not a lot, but occasionally it is actually important for my soul.

I am surrounded by so much beauty and just really need to take time with all the things I want to do so I can love all things, and love all things with more heart.

Nick leaves in a day and a half, Annette will get her call soon, my papers should be in soon.

It's all happening man.












(I REALLY NEED TO CLEAN MY ROOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment