Wednesday, July 17, 2013

tiredandillBUTLOVINLIFE

I got an early mark from work today and went shopping and nearly bought a $173 dress, it's SO gorgeous. So maybe when I get back from melbourne or get my tax money back or whatever or actually I still need like 300 bucks from that Easter job I did. That's right, EASTER. Gee wizz guys, gimme my money already.

I've nearly listened to Clouds Taste Metallic record three times in full.

I am going to start eating healthier and doing a little bit of exercise.

Next week, I start German lessons. (ENROLLED)

Next week, I get to see Todd Rundgren--twice!!

In two weeks, I leave for melbourne to stay with my brother in the city for a week.

Later in August I am going to see Tavi Gevinson.

What I did buy however, was a super sparkly shirt from the opportunity shop for four dollars harhar.

This is what I look like after a 7 hour breakfast shift.




And also, this song is the best


Guy Who Got A Headache and Accidentally Saves the World-The Flaming Lips


I want to marry the group as a collective would that work?

I guess I'll just keep hunting for a t-shirt...haah

No comments:

Post a Comment