Wednesday, July 10, 2013

RAGE

so I spoke to a girlfriend of mine for the first time in a month and told her that I was no longer moving to Melbourne and she was mostly upset about no longer having a drummer for her band and as soon as I got off the phone I received a message for another girl who I've not seen in a month asking me why I was no longer going to melbourne and I told her the reasons why and then I got this reply
(also news travels maddeningly fast)


"idk I just worry about you babe, melb would have let you do lots of music stuff you can't do here and really learn how all that works, and better prepared you for living overseas where it's harder to make mistakes and if you have real anxieties about being around lots of people that's going to make it extra hard now. As long as you're staying for the right reasons and not because you're freaked out xx also soz I'm not saying it to make you feel bad, you just seemed so determined to do it for ages so I just get worried is all, idk"

I'm sorry but we haven't even really had a real proper conversation in over a month so you have no idea what has been going on in my life lately and I cried when I first booked my ticket because I was so uneasy about the decision what I do is my choice you're not my mother don't tell me what is good or not good for me you have had about as much life experience as I have why do you think you can tell me what to do GEEZ I know she's just worried and cares about me lots and she means the best for me and is coming from her heart or whatever, but far out it makes me giant rage maybe I will buy myself an island and live there by myself with no one at all just marlon brando films and adventure time and my thermals and jay z's new record SUCK IT LYF. Jack White should come to my island too I will never get over him ever. I have so much to do in my life and I will do it all myself and everything will be great. MNMNMNM (that's me sticking my tongue out at life)



In other news, this track is the best...

100$ Bill-Jay-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment