Wednesday, March 12, 2014

pooday







I'm having a poo day, I had a really nice morning cooking breakfast for my best friend and it was so nice to see her after such a big long time of seven days hahah and then on the bus ride home, I just kind of hit rock butts (bottom) but I'm on my way back up slowly because I am listening to one direction. 

I am doubting my ability as a musician and have for such a long time, so my gig that is in just over two weeks I am more than a little stressed out about it. 

I am stressed out because I have so much to do for my mission, I'm really excited about it, but I'm also so stressed that I won't actually have enough money to pay it all myself, which is what I really wanted to do, so bummed out because I easily could have enough by now, and could have actually already quit my job and be having a helluva time. 

Alas, I am a derp and a fewl.

Anyway, I'm going to go and get my stuff done now.

My crippled dog is at my feet I am in the kitchen sorting out my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment