Sunday, January 20, 2013

I FEEL.

I feel like at the moment I am trying to keep so many people afloat with their problems and relationship issues and I am sinking so quickly trying to hold their heads above the water and I'm not standing on anything, I am relying only on the power of my body and it's not enough, I need solid ground underneath me so I can continue to do this but it's not there and I'm not being given any. I don't know what to do. I am so, so happy to help but I am struggling and sometimes I actually just want to sink.

Also, my beloved puppy dog Roxy has breast cancer.

But she'll be okay because the vet people will operate on her and fix her up.

Maybe I should just transform into a doggy.

I feel pretty terrible and have this impending doom feeling that I am going to be stuck with this role of 'buoy' for the rest of my life, and continue to be completely alone.

Wooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment