Monday, January 7, 2013

Don't you call anybody else baby

Been listening to Warpaint all day today, their harmonies are pretty perfect and just exactly what I need right now. I've had kind of a rough start to the new year and have already been through a few bouts of feeling so terrible about myself and right now I feel pretty rubbish and I don't know what to do about it, there is actually no one I can talk to about it because there are small barriers with everyone I know and no one can know ENTIRELY how I am feeling and that is so so hard sometimes I just need someone who can know everything. I called and sobbed to a friend the other night and wished I hadn't because I now feel so vulnerable and a little pathetic.
I don't know what to do with myself.
Maybe I need to just go away for a while or maybe forever as well.
Yeah okay, that's what I'll do.

Urgh, punch me please, I can't do anything right and all of my seams are coming undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment