Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BLONDE. NC. JJ. WW. GG.

Watching Stranger than Paradise and have a pile of good books-Nick Cave bio, books on Jim Jarmusch, Wim Wenders and girl groups-and greek tea in bed, ready for sleepies.

Hey, I'm blonde now and I have super cute piggie twirlies in my hair and will pose for you with my glorious Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds original pressing record of Your Funeral...My Trial which is like their most fantastic album that I acquired yesterday and nearly fainted in the shop of surprise and happiness.

John Lurie is a mega babe.

Watch Down By Law and listen to It's Raining by Irma Thomas, IT'S SO GOOD. I need to get it on vinylies. I NEED TO GET SO MUCH DAMMIT WHY DON'T I JUST WORK IN A RECORD STORE OR SOMETHING AND THEN SPEND ALL MY PAY ON THE DAMN STORE KEEPING IT OPEN. I do all that, except for the part of working there.





It's Raining-Irma Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment