Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A bath of emotions; am I coming undone ie. too much inside to choose from

I'm going to make this nicely worded and like an essay so I'm going to upload this and then in the near future add pictures that are relevant and when my vocabulary becomes clearer and I don't have to be awake in four hours, I will complete my piece. LOL at my life.





The last few days/weeks I have been through an immense battle of emotions within my human bean, and I have not directly addressed any of them and unfortunately they linger due to the fact that they have not been addressed as of yet. This needs to happen or I will probably pass out due to heart failure simply in lieu of my feelings. Henceforth, my tackle of the aorta.


~FEAR~

~LOSS~

~FULLNESS~

~DOUBT~

~ANXIOUSNESS AND/OR EXCITEMENT~

~PURE LOVE~







No comments:

Post a Comment