Thursday, April 4, 2013

Poifect evening

WHY, YOU ASK?

-Melbourne ugly pearly fluff jumper
-Just listened to Neu! 75 for the first time and am kind of reaching another point of enlightenment. Thanks Kraut.


Leb' Wohl-Neu!

-Currently spinning my new Caravelles record, SO GOOD.  Breathy vocals x2 ALREIGHT.


Forever-The Caravelles


-Writing an essay about Ravel and Scriabin
-It's so lovely and drizzly and overcast outside
-I'm going to get some hot chips and gravy tonight
-GOOD WEEKEND PLANS
-Just remembered about my chewy caramel tim tam sitting right in front of me, HELLO
-jar of fluff+spoon=happy mouth
-this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-most-puzzling-pictures-of-leonardo-dicaprio-ev
-::::::::::::::::)))))))))))))))))) accurate representation of my face


HAVE A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment