Sunday, October 21, 2012

If I could stand to be less difficult


American Flag-Cat Power

There's a lot changing in my life at the moment. I feel like the circle of friends that I thought would last for a very long time has already started to disintegrate, but that's ok with me. I feel like they are moving/trying to move into a circle that is incredibly worldly and so very self obsessed, and I don't want to think about myself all the time, so estranging myself from them for a few weeks has been really healthy. I now officially have one friend who I don't have to be guarded with at all.

He is really great and he makes me feel electric.

This Cat Power album was his doing and it's really great, Mick Turner and Jim White from The Dirty Three play guitar and drums respectively on it and it's just so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment