Wednesday, September 5, 2012

lonely wednesdays

UERGH, I've been in ulladulla for three days staying with my friend going grocery shopping and watching films and listening to records and staying awake all night and then deliriously tired all day and forming a little crush on said friend and I'm so sad to be back home and have people tell me to go to bed and all the rest of it.

And also, I'm not allowed to go to yo grito on friday night. I am 19. And this has happened because I didn't make a phone call.

Hopefully will be moved out by the end of the year.

I'm getting really restless here.

I am so lonely now. I've been with people I genuinely like for the last three days and now I have no friends again.

Help me universe, I need you.



I Ate the Knife-These Immortal Souls

No comments:

Post a Comment